Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fashion Find: Antonio Melani Amanda Tote

Hey all! As you know, I have a serious handbag fixation, so I couldn't resist sharing the gem I discovered on a quick Dillard's run today. It's the Antonio Melani Amanda Tote, and I am absolutely in love. The bag retails for only $120, but it looks like a much more expensive bag. I actually stopped to look at it because it so closely resembled one of Michael Kors' $300-400 gorgeous creations. Considering my purse problem, I'm so impressed I walked away from this bag without buying four. It comes in several shades including neutral and those trendy neon and jewel tones, and the inside has so many compartments and pockets for perfect organization. It'd be a great office bag or day tote, and could easily fit my 13" MacBook Pro and several folders for a work day.

You can purchase the bag online, here! Let me know if you do, I'd love to hear about it.

Coming soon:
  • Travel: Two Days in Ireland
  • Beauty Reviews: My Recent Purchases

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. I also have deep fetish with Antonio Melani and his designs for dresses, bags and shoes. These bags look so elegant and perfect for professional as well as personal use.

    ReplyDelete