Monday, July 15, 2013

Fashion: Trendy Tribal

One of my favorite summer trends is the tribal pattern I'm seeing everywhere! It's such a versatile look, and adding a tribal accessory to any look takes it to the next level. Aztec-printed dresses, tops and even leggings are perfect for a summer boho look. I especially love tribal swimwear, how perfect for your vacation!

Tribal pieces to jazz up any summer wardrobe.

Simple accessories perfectly accent this wild skirt.

Monochrome + tribal.

Perfect summer night out look.

Classy + trendy for the beach.
What do you think? Have you added tribal pieces to your closet?

1 comment:

  1. Tribal outfit is great for rustic looker personality in summers. These days I on hunt for a few perfect tribal outfits for my vacation trip to abroad.

    ReplyDelete